Saturday, October 17, 2009

Starbucked for the Last Time




Are you kidding me? Almost five bucks for a large latte? Clearly Starbucks expects their exisiting customers (all four of us, judging from the empty lines of late) to compensate for those who bolted after their last price increase.

Well guess what, Starbucks? I know how to make one kick-ass latte using the still-working Krups Expresso machine my parents gave me as a Christmas present in 1987. It'll just mean getting up ten minutes earlier each morning, but I'll do it.

Yes sirree, I'm boycotting Starbucks. I won't darken their doorstep one minute more. Well, as soon as they stop selling those tasty Pumpkin Spice lattes, that is.

1 comment:

cindy said...

LOL! Yeah, I guess the other two ran to the potty while you and I were in line for the Pumpkin Latte's! LOL. Gurl, you are too funny!

-c
yapping cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...