Thursday, August 5, 2010

Amen, Sister


"I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals, but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching Lost.

And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame, and strip clubs are gross.

I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks - like I do. I want someone with clean hands and beefy forearms, like a damned Disney prince.

And I want him to genuinely like me. Even when I'm old.

And that's what I want."

~Liz Lemon, 30 Rock

1 comment:

rollie_v said...

I read this and thought it could've been a match.com profile thingee. I wonder if she shoulda added that the dude's gotta be at least 5'7"? What's with that height requirement anyway? They're missing out on me 'cause I'm 5'5" on a good day, but I've got the rest of what they're looking for! Ah, well...*sigh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...