Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pet Tales on CBS

Ah, nice and refreshed after a few weeks off. Didn't do anything special, just took a little time off the computer and recharged the brain cells.

But while I was off, CBS was busy, sniffing around my Pet Tales column in the San Francisco Chronicle. They picked up a story I wrote on September 25 titled "Bet Puts Man and Horse on Healthy Course" and interviewed the subject, Sam DiLaura. CBS didn't credit Pet Tales (of course), but it's still an inspiring human interest story that played out nicely on the big screen.

Mark my words, this is a Disney or Lifetime movie in the works. I can just see it now: Bonnie Bedelia as the wife and Craig T. Nelson as the husband.

Check out the interview that ran on CBS!

1 comment:

Dip-Dip and the Bridge said...

How nice that they helped each other to recover, animals are so in tune with our health.
Lynne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...